Artikel

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Motivation story : Writing in the sand



Told in a beach 2 children playing cheerfully sand. Suddenly there was a great quarrel between the two. Overweight child who hit his small stature so that his face turned blue and black. Then with eyes filled with tears and pain angry face, without speaking a word of the child who was beaten was written above the beach sand, "Today my friend had hit me!"

Greater friend feel bad. She blushed, but did not say anything. After the dwell-diaman a while, as the case of children, they immediately return to play together. When running chasing, because it is not careful, all of a sudden the child who was beaten last fall into the ditch animal traps "uch.. please .... please .... please!" He shouted.

His friend immediately turned and shouted, "Calm down friend, are you hurt? Do not be afraid I'll help you". He rushed out his hand and pulled out his friend who painstakingly terjatuh.Dengan little friend that was finally put out. Once again with tears in her eyes she said "Thanks mate". Then she ran to find a rock and trying to write another sentence above a stone's "Today my friend has saved me"

His friend who followed from behind asked amazement "Why after I hit you you write on the sand and after I saved you, you write on a rock" Children are beaten man replied "When you hit, I wrote on the sand because of anger and hatred against the bad things you do, want to be wiped, like writing on sand that will soon be erased with the sweep of wind and waves. But when you rescued me, I write on a stone, because it is worth remembering your good deeds and will be etched forever my heart. Once again thank you my friend. "

Hearing that explanation, my friend who was hit was sorry and immediately embraced her friend. "I also thank my friend, though old are smaller than me, but you were more wise than me." And they played again with a smile.

Living with the burden of hatred, anger, and revenge is unhealthy mentality. Moreover, we hate to do it accidentally, or even may not know that his actions have hurt our hearts. Indeed it is wasted energy-sia. Even not uncommon, due to the faults of others, yourself feel miserable, unable to sleep, even unpleasant to eat. Finally is a loss for ourselves.

Trust me.... forgiveness never hurt us, even going to make our hearts glad and relieved from the burden of hatred and revenge. Let's familiarize ourselves to practice, when there are people who do wrong to us, write down the error was on the sand, even in the air so quickly lost and gone. Conversely, when we helped people, no matter how small, we deserve to write it and carve it up on the rocks so that we always remember the kindness of people. So we will continue to live vibrant and full of gratitude.


Source: http://www.didiksugiarto.com/2010/12/motivation-story-writing-in-sand.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker
 photo FOOTERBLOGOSOP_zpse4b0640e.png

Copyright 2013 Coretan Dunia Maya - Powered by Blogger
Osop Inc. Designed by Andi Yusuf Masalan

Web Analytics Personal Blogs Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free DMCA.com